MOST COMMON USES OF PARACORD/PARACHUTE CORD
- Commonly used by personnel in the Military, Paramilitary, National Guard and Military Reserve.
- Can be used to bundle firewood together, making a belt or wristband, pulling out a loose tooth wrapping the handle of a knife, rifle sling and water bottle, lash a boat to the dock, sling or splint for an injured limb.
- To suspend food out of reach from wild animals, suspend beer cans into the lake to drink them later, hang a sign Secure a tarp between trees, binoculars strap, self-defense weapon (monkey fist).
- Hang a bicycle or tools in the garage, Make a tourniquet, snowshoes, Make emergency suspenders, , string Christmas decorative lights, Create a makeshift lanyard, hang a bird feeder, secure electrical or electronic cords together. The list is endless....
Why purchase a paracord ?
- It is an absolute essential for anyone at any given time in our day-to-day life.
- Since a paracord is thicker and stronger than twine or string, yet thinner, lighter, and more compact than rope. I don't see a reason as to why you sould not have one handy.
Purchase with confidence
- For any reason, if you are not satisfied with our paracord we will return your money or replace the item, NO questions asked. Click on the Add to Cart" button above and purchase with confidence.
Features : PARACORD AN ESSENTIAL FOR EVERY HOME- An absolute essential for trekking/hiking/outdoor camping and survival kits. Can also be used to secure a tent, String a clothesline, Replace a broken bra strap (it happens), Hang tools from your belt, Make a pet collar/leash, Secure things to the outside of your backpack, Make a tourniquet, create a hammock, Replace broken or missing shoe laces, Create a trip wire. Please see Product description below for more uses of a paracord. *550 MIL SPEC Type III 7 STRAND PARACORD- Our Paracord is 100% compliant with MilSpec (Military Specification) C-5040H. It has a diameter of 4mm (5/32), has a breaking strength of 550 lbs and is made from lanyard . Its tough, inexpensive, lightweight and durable. It has 7 inner strands tightly woven into one fiber and can resists ultra-violet light, abrasions and will not rot. *USES OF PARACORD INNER THREADS- Use as suture material to close cuts and wounds, dental floss, use as fishing line, to make snare traps, sew a button to your shirt or trouser and baseball gloves. *OUR WORRY-FREE 100% GUARANTEE - You get our no questions asked, hassle-free replacement guarantee with the purchase of our parachute cord. "
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: