- Includes built-in footrest and cupholders
- Sturdy powder-coated steel frame
- Compact foldable design
- Comes with eight-by-41-inch (W x D) shoulder carry bag
- Measures 32 by 41 by 26 inches (W x H x D)
- 600-denier polyester fabric
- Ten-pound weight
- 225-pound weight capacity
All ALPS Mountaineering products include a limited lifetime manufacturer s warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
About ALPS Mountaineering
ALPS Mountaineering, a small company located in rural east central Missouri, was started by former Kelty brand manager Dennis Bruneas as a family business with the mission of providing more gear for more people. The company offers performance-oriented packs, tents, sleeping bags, furniture, and air pads.
ALPS strives to provide customers with:
- Performance-Oriented Products with Consumer Designs: ALPS constantly considers end-user feedback in creating and fine-tuning its product designs
- Tough, Durable Construction: ALPS uses only quality raw materials to create products designed for rugged outdoor use, all of which come with a limited lifetime warranty
- Affordable Prices: Despite the high-quality, well-constructed nature of ALPS s product, their pricing is surprisingly affordable
Features : Footrest Included for Maximum Comfort *Adjustable Armrests Improve Your Overall Comfort *Sturdy Powder Coated Steel Frame; Compact Foldable Design *Includes 8 x 41 Shoulder Carry Bag *Seat Dimensions: 32 wide x 26 deep x 41 high; Weight: 10 pounds; Fabric: Forest Green 600 D Polyester
Color : Forest
Size : 32 x 26 x 41-Inch
Product dimensions : 7x40x7 inches
Product weight : 10.3 pounds
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: