- Roll top closure with reinforced dual polyethylene strips to seal out moisture
- Side D-rings and webbing loop attachment points to cinch the load down, helping to stabilize gear and increase security
- Purge valve at bottom of pack makes it easy to seal pack and release the air
- Wide base rectangular bottom accommodates boots or waders and provides a stable bottom
- All seams and attachments are radio frequency-welded to create a waterproof seal
- Adjustable padded shoulder harness with sternum strap loads the pack on back
- Adjustable back panel system converts to any torso length
- Volume: 4620 cubic inches / 75 liters
- Dimensions: 33 x 14 x 10 inches
- Material: 28 ounce Vinyl-coated nylon and 600 denier fabric
Workmanship guaranteed for product lifetime
Features : 75-liter Dry Bag heavy-duty Vinyl-coated nylon with radio frequency-welded seams for waterproof gear protection *Roll top closure with the reinforced dual polyethylene strips; purge valve at bottom of pack makes it easy to seal pack and release air *Wide base rectangular bottom accommodates boots or waders and provides a stable bottom *Adjustable padded shoulder harness with sternum strap and adjustable back panel system for backpack style carry *Workmanship guaranteed for product lifetime
Color : Mossy Oak Break-up
Works excellent as promised.
Superior quality, Best price.
one of the best product i have found.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: