|The Brunton NOVA Multifuel Expedition Stove with Fuel Bottle|
- 3.6 inches x 4.3 inches x 2.4 inches stove (folded)
- 15.1 oz without fuel bottle
- Fuel: White gas, kerosene, diesel #1, auto fuel, jet fuel, and others
- Rating: Approximately 2850 watts / 9700 btu
- Burn time: Up to 2.5 hours at high output (one filling: 0.45 liter / 15.5 fluid ounces)
- Boil time (1 liter of water): Down to 3.5 minutes (varies with fuel, climate, altitude, tank pressure, etc.)
- Single jet for all fuels
- Precision simmering control
- Patented quick-priming burner
- Magnetic cleaning needle enables you to clean while you cook
- Self-purging aluminum flipstop pump
- Includes 0.6 liter fuel bottle and padded stuff bag
- Limited lifetime warranty
Features : Designed for the outdoor adventurer *Quick-set-up and high BTU output gives you what you when you need it *Smaller size and less weight make it easy to pack *Fuel bottle and stuff bag included *Limited lifetime warranty
It is simple, elegant and beautiful product.
Best in its class.
Superior quality, Best price.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: