Designed for ease of use and portability, the Camp Oven features a lid that folds up to reveal two burners with up to 7,500 BTUs of power each. The burners are easy to get going with convenient, matchless igniters. The stove s folding lid with side arms doubles as a wind screen to retain burner heat, and the nonstick, enamel cooking surface is easy to clean. The Camp Oven comes complete with an oven thermometer and two oven racks, and can be adapted for use with a bulk tank with a bulk tank hose adapter (sold separately).
- Matchless igniter
- Stainless steel construction
- Nonstick enamel cooking surface
- Oven thermometer
- Two oven racks
- Two 7,500 BTU/hr range burners
- Oven 3,000 BTU/hr
- Top oven heat: 400 degrees
- Range dimensions: 21 x 12 inches
- Inside oven dimensions: 10 x 16 x 10 inches (LxWxH)
- Weight: 35 pounds
- Power: Disposable 1-pound propane can
- Adapted for a bulk tank with the bulk tank hose adapter (sold separately)
- Oven runtime: 5 hours, high heat on one 1-pound propane can
Stove and components: 1-year limited; Accessories: 90 days
- The manufacturer warrants stove components (except paint and finish) to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for one year from the date of purchase. All accessories (included with stove or purchased separately) are warranted from defects in materials and workmanship for 90 days from the original purchasing date. Within these periods, the manufacturer will replace or repair defective parts deemed unusable from its original intent by making available the parts thereof FOB Logan, UT 84321.
Product paint and finish is not warranted. The exterior finish of the product will wear down over time. Clean the unit after each use to maintain the finish and prolong the life of your product. Wipe away all grease and ashes. Keep metal products free of moisture, salts, acids and harsh fluctuations in temperatures.
Warranty does not cover normal wear of parts or damage caused by misuse, abuse, overheating and alteration. Repairs or alterations made by anyone other than Camp Chef are not covered in this warranty. Manufacturer will not be held liable for any losses due to neglectful operation. Furthermore, this warranty does not cover damaged caused by natural disasters such as earthquakes, hurricanes, tornadoes, floods, lightning, fires, etc. Upon the expiration of this warranty all such liability will terminate. No other warranties are expressed or implied.
Keep all original sales receipts. Proof of purchase is required to obtain warranty services. Prior written approval and a Return Authorization Number must be obtained and accepted for repair or replacement only. Returns must be shipped prepaid. Collect shipment or shipments without a Return Authorization Number will not be accepted.
To obtain warranty services, call 1-800-650-2433. Warranty applies to the contiguous United States only.
Features : Range/oven features two 7,500 BTU matchless igniter range burners *Matchless igniter 3,000 BTU internal oven; comes with two oven racks *Maximum oven temperature: 400 degrees with built in thermometer *Cooks for up to 5 hours on high heat with one 1-pound can of propane *Range measures 21 x 12 inches; oven interior measures 10 x 16 x 10 inches (LxWxH); weight: 35 pounds *Great addition to your emergency preparedness kit *Powered with a disposable 1-pound propane can or adapt for a bulk tank (adapter sold separately) *1-year limited warranty
Color : Black/Silver
Size : 31 H x 24 W x 18 L
Product dimensions : 31x18x24 inches
Product weight : 38.4 pounds
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: