Clear2Go filters employ NanoCeram NASA-derived technology that attracts and blocks particulates such as cryptosporidium and giardia from passing through the filter. It reduces chlorine taste and odor in the water you drink by 83.8 percent and is certified by the WQA to exceed the minimum NSF/ANSI standard requirements--both Standard 42 for the reduction of aesthetic chlorine, taste, odor, and particulates, and Standard 53 for the reduction of turbidity and cysts (cryptosporidium and giardia).
Features & Benefits:
- Removes 99.9 percent of microbial cysts including cryptosporidium and giardia
- Reduces aesthetic chlorine taste and odor by 83.8 percent
- 1 filter purifies 100 gallons of water; equal to 757 16.9-ounce water bottles
- NanoCeram NASA-derived filter technology attracts and blocks particulates from passing through filter
- Fills at any tap water source
- First filter included
- Fast flow easy-squeeze feature offers speedy hydration
- 24-ounce capacity
- Made of durable Tritan material that's 100 percent BPA-free
Features : First Filter included *Removes 99.9% of Microbial Cysts *Reduces aesthetic chlorine *Filters 100 Gallons of Water, Equal to 757 of Store Bought 16.9 oz Water Bottles *NanoCeram NASA Derived Filter Technology
Color : Silver
Size : 24-Ounce
Product dimensions : 3x9x3 inches
Product weight : 0.25 pounds
Got it. Excellent product of packing! Everything works perfectly!
Overall. ..very good Product. Fit for purpose.
Simple & elegant.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: