- Keeps ice up to 5 days at 90 degrees Fahrenheit
- Holds 190 cans
- Hinged lid with beverage holders
- Two-way handles for flexible easy carrying
- Comfortable tow handle for one-hand operation
- Rustproof, leak-resistant channel drain for no-tilt easy draining
- Two large wheels for easy pulling, even on rough terrain
- Lid designed to accommodate 24 elastic cords for additional storage (cords sold separately)
- Made with Thermozone insulation that contains no toxic CFCs, HFCs, or HCFCs
- Exterior Dimensions: 39.75 by 13.75 by 19 inches (L x W x H)
- Interior Dimensions: 32 by 12.5 by 15 inches (L x W x H)
- Made in the USA
More than 100 years ago, a young man with an entrepreneurial spirit and a better idea began manufacturing lanterns in Wichita, Kansas. His name was W.C. Coleman, and the company he founded would change life in America. A man plagued with such poor vision he sometimes had to ask classmates to read aloud to him, Coleman saw a brilliant light in 1900 in a drugstore window that stopped him in his tracks. He inquired about the light inside and discovered he was able to read even the small print on a medicine bottle by the illumination. The lamps had mantles, not wicks, and were fueled by gasoline under pressure instead of coal oil. Soon afterward, Coleman started a lighting service that offered a no light, no pay" clause--a big step forward for merchants who were burned by inferior products that rarely worked--and drew substantial interest from businesses that wanted to keep their lights on after dark. In the ensuing years, Coleman expanded its product line well beyond lanterns. The company's current catalog is thick with products that make spending time outdoors a pleasure. There are coolers that keep food and drinks cold for days on end, comfortable airbeds that won't deflate during the night, a complete line of LED lights that last for years, powerful portable grills that cook with an authentic open-grill flame, and much, much more. Coleman has truly fashioned much of our outdoor camping experience, and expects to do so for generations to come. "
Features : Keeps ice for up to five days *Holds 190 cans *2-way handles for easy lifting and carrying *Hinged lid with built-in can holders *Rustproof, leak-resistant drain for no-tilt draining
Color : white
Product dimensions : 19x19x40 inches
Product weight : 5.58 pounds
Overall best value for money and it will motivate you to buy more product.
Overall. ..very good Product. Fit for purpose.
Works excellent as promised.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: