Completely machine washable, this sleeping bag includes Coleman s ComfortSmart technology, meaning it s full of features to keep you warm and comfortable, such as:
- ZipPlow: Prevents zipper snags by plowing fabric away from zipper
- Roll Control: Locks bag in place for easier rolling
- FiberLock: Prevents insulation from shifting, increasing durability
- ThermoLock: Reduces heat loss through the zipper, keeping you warmer
- Certified Temperature Rating: Independently tested for temperature accuracy
- Zipper Glide Tailoring: Allows smooth zipper operation around the corner
- Comfort Cuff: Surrounds your face with softness
The Coleman Limited Warranty
All Coleman products have a warranty against defects in material and workmanship, and the Brazos Cold-Weather Sleeping Bag includes a limited five-year manufacturer s warranty.
About Coleman Outdoor Products
More than 100 years ago, an entrepreneurial young man named W.C. Coleman had an idea for manufacturing better lanterns in Wichita, Kansas. A century later, Coleman s current catalog features a wide-ranging array of products that make spending time outside a pleasure. The company crafts coolers that keep food and drinks cold for days, airbeds that are comfortable and won t deflate during the night, a complete line of bright and long-lasting LED lights, powerful portable grills that cook with an authentic open-grill flame, and more.
Features : For temperatures 20â° F to 40â° F *Fits most heights up to 5 ft. 11 in.; Dimensions: 33 x 75 in *Polyester cover and tricot knit lining; Machine washable *Fiberlock Construction prevents insulation from shifting, extending life of your sleeping bag *The No-Snag patented zipper plows fabric away from the zipper to prevent snags
Size : 10 x 17.8 x 10.4
Product dimensions : 10x17.8x10.39 inches
Product weight : 5.42 pounds
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: