What's in the Box?
- Currie Technologies eZip eZ3 Nano Electric Scooter
- (2) SLA type 12V rechargeable batteries
- Owner's manual
- Heavy-duty frame
- With steel-reinforced plastic battery box for durability
- Rear wheel brakes
- 150-watt performance power
- Push-to-start design reduces peak power demands; push up to 2 miles per hour
- Handlebar folds for storage and transport
- Currie Electro-Drive system helps you traverse rugged terrain
- 2 SLA-type 12-volt rechargeable batteries
- Plug-and-play design for easy charging
- Currie Smart charger
- LED status display alerts you when the battery is charged
- Reaches speeds up to 10 miles per hour
- Range of up to 5 miles (dependent on rider weight)
- 3-wheel design
- Offers a stable stance when turning
- Multi-linkage turning design
- Enables you to lean to turn
- Folding handlebars
- For easy storage and transport.
- Brushed alloy inlayed deck plate on ABS resin
- Provides traction and a stylish look.
- Minimal assembly required
- 150 watts of performance power
- Wheels: 3
- Suitable for riders weighting up to 150 pounds on flat terrain
- Range up to 5 miles depending on rider weight
Features : 150 watts of performance power; stable, stance 3-wheel design *Handlebar folds for storage and transport *Suitable for riders Up to 150 pounds on flat terrain *Range up to 5 miles depending on rider weight
Color : Black/Orange
Superior quality, Best price.
Product couldn't have been better.
Simple & elegant.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: