- Motor: DC earth magnet with 150 watts of power
- Battery: EV-rated SLA type, plug-and-play design in nylon handled pack; 24V4.5Ah 108Wh pack, consisting of two 12V4.5Ah valve-regulated, rechargeable cells
- Charge System: UL-listed Currie smart charger with LED status display
- Controller: Exclusive Currie PWM smart power microprocessor; 24-volt, fully-potted with relay protection and battery gauge
- Top Speed: Up to ten MPH, depending on rider weight and terrain
- Range: Up to five miles, depending on rider weight and terrain
- Drive: Patented Currie Electro-Drive chain drive system
- Brakes: Rear band with alloy motor inhibit lever
- Wheels: Eight-inch front and six-inch solid rubber rear alloy wheels
- Handlebars: Exclusive Currie design with removable bars
- Steering: Standard unicrown design with oversteering limit
- User Controls: Power on/off switch, easy access charger port in frame console
- Deck: Nonslip ABS resin with in-mold graphics and brand logo badge
- Frame: High-tensile steel, heavy-duty with steel battery box
- Weight: 32 pounds
- Rider Age/Weight Limit: Recommended for ages eight and up, rider not to exceed 150 pounds
- Battery Life: 200 cycles
- Charge Time: Eight to ten hours
Currie Technologies eZip powered bicycles and scooters include a limited 90-day manufacturer's warranty against defects in materials and workmanship in the frame and components, with the exception of tires, inner tubes, and batteries.
About Currie Technologies
Currie Technologies makes hybrid and electric powered bicycles and scooters with patented Electro-Drive Technology, under the iZip and eZip brands. The company builds products that offer cost effective, emissions-free alternatives to other forms of transportation for commuting, sport, and recreation.
Features : Electric scooter gives young riders freedom to explore the neighborhood on an eco-friendly scooter that's as practical and affordable as it is fun to ride *DC earth magnet motor with 150 watts of power; EV-rated SLA type battery with plug-and-play design in nylon handled pack *Exclusive Currie PWM smart power microprocessor controller; 24-volt, fully-potted with relay protection and battery gauge *Top speed up to ten MPH and five-mile range, depending on rider weight and terrain; 32-pound weight and charge time of eight to ten hours *Includes limited 90-day manufacturer's warranty *Electric scooter gives young riders freedom to explore the neighborhood on a scooter that's as practical and affordable as it is fun to ride
Color : Blue
Value for money.Easy to use.
Product couldn't have been better.
Overall best value for money and it will motivate you to buy more product.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: