The TK15 includes a tactical grip ring with a slip-resistant texture.
The flashlight is well built, with a durable aircraft-grade aluminum body coated with a premium Type III hard-anodized, anti-abrasive finish. The construction--which also includes a toughened ultra-clear glass lens with an anti-reflective coating--helps the light hold up to all kinds of abuse. Hunting-specific features include support for a gun mount or remote pressure switch; an anti-roll, slip-resistant tactical grip ring; and dual-recoil absorbing springs for superior impact resistance.
Other details include a side dimmer button; a rapid strobe mode; a momentary-on switch; a strobe mode; and reverse polarity protection.
- Bulb: XP-G LED
- Bulb lifespan: 50,000 hours
- Output types: Low (5 lumens), mid (47 lumens), high (143 lumens), turbo (337 lumens)
- Runtime: 142 hours (low), 23 hours (mid), 6 hours 25 minutes (high), 1 hour 50 minutes (turbo)
- Flashing outputs: Strobe (337 lumens)
- Waterproof: Yes, to IPX-8 standard
- Construction material: Aircraft-grade aluminum
- Finish: Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Accessories: Holster, lanyard, rubber switch boot, 2 spare O-rings
- Batteries: Two 3-volt CR-123As (lithium) or one 18650 lithium-ion
- Dimensions: 1 inch in diameter, 1.33 inch head diameter, 5.3 inches long
- Weight: 5.4 ounces (not including batteries)
- Warranty: Limited lifetime
Features : LED blasts a max 337 lumens (1.9 hrs runtime) on turbo over 229 yards and 5 lumens (142 hrs runtime) on low for upclose lighting *Includes 3 lighting modes and 2 strobe modes operated by new side dimmer button *Tactical push button tail cap switch provides momentary operation when pushed half way *Body Size: 6 (Length) x 1" (Diameter); 3 ounces; Waterproof to IPX-8 Standard *Powered by two 3V CR123A Lithium batteries or one 18650 Li-ion battery "
Color : Black
Size : Small
Product dimensions : 1.34x5.71x1.34 inches
Product weight : 0.34 pounds
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: