The Golf Guru 4 gives you free access to over 20,000 golf courses and has a high-sensitivity, 20-channel GPS for the most accurate information possible. AerVu (Aerial View) information for up to 200 courses can be stored in the device at one time. Using the included USB cable, statistical information from your game can be downloaded for analysis to your PC, and course information can be uploaded with ease. Designed for long days on and off the course, the Guru 4 is equipped with a rechargeable battery with a charge life of up to 14 hours.
Featuring a large 3.5-inch, high-resolution color touch screen, the Golf Guru 4 allows you to get the most out of its advanced graphical course information. With four course information views, the Guru 4 delivers the most precise and useful information available to the palm of your hand. AerVu with Shot Plan Feature allows you to plan ahead--AerVu lets you see the full graphical fairway view, showing hazards and distance to the green, and letting you know how far you are from hazards, traps, and the pin no matter where you are on the course. The 'ShotPlan' tool allows you to measure the distance to any point on the fairway and then the remaining distance to the pin.
The Guru 4's SmartGreenVu gives you near, pin, and far green distances from wherever you are on the course. Smart Green technology lets you dynamically adjust the pin placement on the green, plan your shots based on current pin placement, and always know the right club to use.
The Guru 4 captures the important statistical information from your game including: the distance of each shot, the club used, if you hit fairways and greens in regulation, if you missed a shot to the right or left or short or long, and more. The statistical information can be downloaded to your computer to do analysis and allowing you to improve your overall game.
GPS Golf Guru has established an outstanding reputation for quality and customer support in the GPS Golf industry. Users are granted free access to over 20,000 golf courses in GPS Golf Guru's 'Standard' map database. The Golf Guru 4 comes with an unconditional, 30-day money-back satisfaction guarantee and is equipped with a USB cable, rechargeable battery and charger, and a quick-start guide.
- Overall dimensions: 4 x 3 x 1 inches (WxHxD)
- Weight: 6.2 ounces
- High-accuracy 20 channel GPS receiver
- Picks up GPS and WAAS satellites
- Fast GPS acquisition
- Touch-screen functionality
- 3.5-inch color display
- Screen size: 3.5 inches diagonally; 2.75 x 2.065 inches (WxH)
- Display Resolution: 320 x 240
- User-friendly interface
- Small and lightweight
- Rechargeable battery with a 14-hour charge
- GPS Golf Guru 4 advance golf SoftTouch software
- Free access to over 20,000 standard maps
- Optional SD card slot offers up to 8 gigs of additional storage
- Wall charger included
- USB serial cable to connect to your computer included
- Quick-start guide
- Excellent customer service
- Compatible with Windows 2000, XP, Vista, Vista 64BIT and Windows 7
- Free, unlimited course downloads (standard maps); Membership Policy
- AerVu (Aerial View) course
- Holds up to 200 standard or AerVu courses
- Shot plan (measure anywhere) feature
- Mark shot distances and record statistics
- Add club and lie to shot marks at any time during round
- Auto, semi-auto, or manual hole advance
- 'Smart Green' with adjustable pin location
- Map greens for use with 'Smart Green' features
- Map your own golf courses with up to 30 targets per hole
- Add features to downloaded maps
- Play music and movies, view pictures
- Road navigation capable (software optional)
What's in the Box?
Golf Guru 4, wall charger, USB serial cable, rechargeable battery, quick-start guide
30-day unconditional money-back guarantee
Features : With a high sensitivity, 20-channel GPS. *Free access to over 20,000-standard course maps *Captures statistical information that can be downloaded to a computer *Comes with a large 3.5-inch and high resolution color screen
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: