Malone Telos Kayak Load Assist Module
For Use with Malone AutoLoader XV Kayak Carrier
The Malone Telos Kayak Load Assist Module provides a safer, easier way to load your kayak onto your Malone AutoLoader carrier. The module system temporarily attaches to the Autoloader XV J-Style kayak carrier with a safety locking ratchet that allows the kayak to be gently raised up the side of the vehicle and positioned for easy loading by one person.
The Telos comes with handy installation brackets that instantly connect to the AutoLoader, along with a self-locking ratchet system that provides safe upward and downward travel. You can also detach the Telos and use it on the other side of your car to load a second kayak, or you can store it in the trunk for later unloading.
Equipped with an aluminum frame and molded plastic components, the Telos measures 12 by 46 by 6 inches (WxHxD) and supports kayaks up to 70 pounds. The Telos carries a one-year manufacturer's warranty.
- Self-locking ratchet system provides safe upward and downward travel
- Simple to use installation brackets instantly connect onto and then off the AutoLoader
- Foam padded steel cradles protect the kayak from scratches
- Non-marking suction cups anchor the frames and protect the vehicle
- Aluminum frame and molded plastic components never rust
- Easily detaches to load a 2nd kayak or store away
- One year warranty
- Capacity: 70 pound kayak
- Dimensions: 12 by 6 by 46 inches (LxWxH)
- Frame: Aluminum and coated steel
- Padding: high strength foam
What's in the Box?
Two Slide Bearing Ratchet Frames, Two Steel Coated Cradles, Two Quick Connect Hardware
Features : Supports kayaks up to 70 pounds; one year warranty
Color : Multi
Size : One Size
Product dimensions : 3x48.2x13.2 inches
Product weight : 16.25 pounds
Simple & elegant.
It was a worth buy, fulfiiling all my expecatations.
Works excellent as promised.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: