- Increase workout efficiency with customizable % of maximum heart rate target zones and in/out of zone alarms
- Calculates average and highest heart rate during a workout16 lap timers, each up to 99m59s, and lap memory
- Calculates average lap time and total time of all laps
- Interval/ count down timer of 99h59m59s (settable to the second)
- Full-featured sports watch with 12 or 24 hour Clock, Date and Daily Alarm
- 99:59.59 maximum stopwatch/chronometer
- Water resistant to 10 meters
- Clear acrylic display lens
- Polished stainless steel sensors
- Stainless steel back cover and buckle
- Bright backlight display with 3-second delay
- LCD easy-to-read format
- Also includes Membership to ClubMIO with FREE access to a personal trainer, fitness progress chart, online personal diary, fitness reminders, and personalized weight management program
Limited one-year warranty
The story of Mio began in 1999 when it was created by entrepreneur and mother of three, Liz Dickinson. Like many of us, Liz balances family and career, leaving little time for fitness. After several unsuccessful attempts to achieve her fitness goals and shed the pregnancy weight-gain of her third child, Liz turned to a personal trainer for advice. While working with a trainer, Liz realized the key to getting in shape and staying in shape is to practice smart eating habits, monitoring calorie intake, and using a heart rate monitor to ensure that she exercises at the right level. Liz realized there wasn't a product available on the market that would easily help her follow her trainer’s advice.
Liz didn't have time to read labels and carry a calorie journal in her purse, nor did she have much patience for the uncomfortable chest strap she had to wear to get her heart rate. She knew there had to be a better way, so Liz used her technology and marketing savvy to create Mio, the world’s first heart rate monitor to work without a chest strap. And, it didn't stop with just heart rate, as Mio also has a patented calorie management system that offers a straightforward approach to managing your diet. With the help of Mio and a balanced diet, Liz was able to shed those unwanted pounds and gain the benefits that come with improved fitness: more energy, more vitality, and less stress, and help many others do the same with the creation of Mio's products.
Features : Strapless ECG Accurate Heart Rate *In-and-out of target zone visual alarm *Calculates average heart rate during a workout *16 lap timers and lap memory *Displays % of maximum heart rate based on personal stats
Overall. ..very good Product. Fit for purpose.
no competition as far as this product goes.
one of the best product i have found.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: