· The world's smallest and lightest 3800lm flashlight
· Utilizes four CREE XM-L2 U2 LEDs
· Features advanced temperature regulation (ATR) technology
· Tactical forward switch on the tail cap
· Innovative two stage side switch accesses different modes and functions (patented)
· Integrated power indicator on side switch indicates remaining battery power (patented)
· Power indicator displays battery voltage accurate to 0.1V
· Direct access to ultra-low or turbo output
· Toughened ultra-clear mineral glass with anti-reflective coating
· Integrated Precision Digital Optics Technology" provides extreme reflector performance
· Stainless steel bezel ring protects core components from damage
· Constructed from aerospace grade aluminum alloy
· HAIII military grade hard-anodized
· Waterproof in accordance with IPX-8 (submersible to 2 meters)
Length: 4.92" (125mm)
Head diameter: 1.97" (50 mm)
Tube diameter: 1.97" (50mm)
Weight: 9.77oz (277 gram) (without battery)
Quality holster, lanyard, spare O-ring
Smith & Wesson Pathmarker Specifications
Output: 108 Lumens | Run-Time: 2.4 Hours | Beam Distance: 98m
Size : Bezel Diameter- 0.75"| Length - 6" |Weight: 3.1oz
-Nitecore TM06 3800 lumen flashlight kit with holster
-Smith & Wesson pathmarker LED flashlight
-4X EdisonBright alkaline AA batteries
Features : The world's smallest and lightest 3800 lumen flashlight *Utilizes four CREE XM-L2 U2 LEDs *Tactical forward switch on the tail cap *Powered with 18650 Li-ion rechargeable batteries. *Bundle include Holster, Smith & Wesson Pathmarrker LED flashlight and 4 X EdisonBright AA alkaline batteries.
no competition as far as this product goes.
It is simple, elegant and beautiful product.
Value for money.Easy to use.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: