Body Measurement Features:
- Automatic age-based target zone: To help you train safely and effectively, the training computer automatically determines your heart rate target zone limits according to your age-based maximum heart rate (220 minus age). The limits are determined either in beats per minute (BPM) or as a percentage of your maximum heart rate.
- Heart rate: Can be expressed as BPM or as percentage of your maximum heart rate.
- HR-based target zones with visual and audible alarm: Define target zones for a training session based on heart rate to help define the right intensity. When you are out of the preset zones, the training computer will give a visual and audible alarm.
- Manual target zone: Enables you to manually enter the target zone for your training, as BPM or percentage of maximum heart rate.
- Polar OwnCal: Calculates the number of calories burned during training, during individual sessions and cumulatively over time.
- Polar OwnCode (5kHz): Coded heart rate transmission automatically locks in a code to transmit your heart rate to the training computer, preventing interference from other training computers.
- Totals: Includes your training data starting from the last reset, enabling you to follow long-term training.
- Ten training files, with summaries
- Graphical target zone indicator: Graphically displays heart rate zone, helping you to stay on the desired intensity.
- HeartTouch: Different training information can be accessed without pressing buttons, handy when gloves make pressing buttons difficult, by bringing your training computer close to your transmitter.
- Date and weekday indicator
- Display text in English, German, Finnish, Swedish, French, Portuguese, Spanish, and Italian
- Dual time zone
- KeyLock locks training computer buttons.
- Low battery indicator
- 12- and 24-hour time display, with alarm and snooze
- User-replaceable battery
- Water resistant to 30 meters
- 33-gram weight
- One-year battery life with CR1632 battery
What's in the Box
- Polar FT4 training computer
- Polar WearLink and transmitter
- Quick Guide
Polar products include a limited two-year manufacturer's warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
Polar helps you truly understand and maximize your training. The company's combination of expertise in sports, physiology, and electronics results in its technologically innovative product line of sports and fitness tools, dating back to 1977. Polar caters to all fitness levels by offering a comprehensive product range, in order to help athletes -- from professional-level performers to those simply wanting to get in shape -- achieve desired results.
Features : Heart rate monitor shows fitness progress based on heart rate *Wrist unit displays calories burned and includes comfortable textile transmitter plus coded heart rate transmission to avoid cross-talk *Automatic age-based target zone automatically determines heart rate target zone limits according to age-based maximum heart rate *Polar OwnCal calculates number of calories burned during training, during individual sessions and cumulatively over time *Polar OwnCode (5kHz) coded heart rate transmission automatically locks in code to transmit heart rate to training computer, preventing interference from other training computers
Color : Orange/Black
Size : One Size One Size
Product dimensions : 0.59x0.59x0.59 inches
Product weight : 1 pounds
no competition as far as this product goes.
Value for money.Easy to use.
Overall. ..very good Product. Fit for purpose.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: