The RS300X helps you to train at the right intensity with personal training zones.
- Heart rate displayed as percentage of maximum heart rate, BPM, and average heart rate of total exercise
- Tracks your latest 16 training sessions and your last 16 weeks of training
- Visual and audible alarm in target zones: Informs you every time your heart rate and/or speed/pace exceeds the upper limit or falls below the lower limit of your target zone during a training session.
- Polar OwnIndex Fitness Test calculates aerobic fitness (comparable to maximal oxygen uptake, VO2max) providing a reference to base training intensity and measure improvement.
- Polar OwnCal: Shows your energy expenditure during one exercise session as well as your accumulated kilocalories during several exercise sessions. Because the OwnCal tracks both the energy expenditure during one exercise session and the accumulated kilocalories during a longer time e.g. one week, it helps in achieving both short term and long term goals.
- Time in Target Zone feature calculates the amount of total training time spent in your personal target zone. You can use this feature together with the Total Exercise Time to determine the effectiveness of your training program.
- Number of laps - 99
- Watch features: alarm with snooze, dual time zone, stopwatch
- Compatible with Polar FlowLink (available separately)
- Water resistant to 50 meters
- Backlighting, display zoom
- Event Countdown Timer: Keeps your motivation high by showing how many days are left before your next running event (e.g., Berlin 23 days).
The first EKG accurate wireless heart rate monitor was invented by Polar back in 1977 as a training tool for the Finnish National Cross Country Ski Team. The concept of intensity training by heart rate swept the athletic world in the eighties. By the 1990s, individuals were looking to heart rate monitors not only for performance training needs, but also for achieving everyday fitness goals. Today, the same concept of heart rate training is being used by world-class athletes as well as everyday people trying to lose weight. Polar is the leading brand among consumers, coaches, and personal trainers worldwide and the company is committed to not only producing the best products, but also being the leading educator on the benefits of heart rate based exercise.
Features : Easy-to-use heart rate monitor helps you to train at the right intensity *Provides accurate heart rate, calorie burn, auto lap recording and stores your last 16 training sessions *Polar Fitness test measures your aerobic fitness at rest and tells you your progress *Includes Polar H1 heart rate sensor; compatible with S1 foot pod and G1 GPS Sensor for speed and distance measurement *Syncs data to polarpersonaltrainer.com, a free online training diary, with optional FlowLink accessory (sold separately, not included)
Color : Orange
Size : One Size
Product dimensions : 1x2x2 inches
Product weight : 0.4 pounds
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: