What's in the box?
- Polar RS800CX GPS heart rate monitor
- WearLink+ transmitter W.I.N.D.
- G5 GPS sensor
- IrDA USB Adapter
- ProTrainer 5 software CD
- RS800CX Getting Started Guide
- User manual
- Altitude with graphical trend
- Cumulative ascent and descent
- Automatic/manual target zone
- Display zoom
- Easy start setting wizard
- Event countdown timer
- Graphical target zone indicator
- Heart rate displayed as % of maximum heart rate, HRR%, or BPM
- Over-sized display
- Sound volume level setting
- User configurable displays
- Visual and audible alarm in target zones
- Water resistant to 50 meters
- Computer connectivity:
- Compatible with Polar ProTrainer 5 software
- Transfer exercise data from wrist unit to polarpersonaltrainer.com via Polar WebLink
- Polar IrDA USB adapter or internal/external non-Polar IrDA adapter
- Calorie consumption rate/hour
- Distance-based interval and recovery measurement
- Incline measurement
- Odometer half and total
- Current, average, and maximum speed
- Temperature and altitude
- Wheel size settings for two bicycles
- Runs on AA batteries
- Runs up to 30 hours with optional lithium battery
- Low battery indicator
- Low power battery mode
- Route tracking (with PC)
- SIRF-III chipset
- Shock resistant
- Speed and distance
- WAAS support (wide area augmentation system)
- Water resistant up to 20 meters
Polar timing products include a limited two-year manufacturer's warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
Established in 1977, Polar products help you understand and maximize your training. The company's combination of expertise in sports, physiology, and electronics results in an innovative product line of fitness tools for athletes of all ability levels to achieve desired results.
Features : Wrist-based heart rate monitor designed to help aggressive multi-sport athletes track their training data *Combines training files for different sports and synchronizes with Polar ProTrainer 5 software for guidance, analysis, and creating individual training settings *Compatible with Polar ProTrainer 5 software; transfer exercise data from wrist unit to polarpersonaltrainer.com via Polar WebLink; Polar IrDA USB adapter or internal/external non-Polar IrDA adapter *Comes with RS800CX GPS heart rate monitor, WearLink+ transmitter W.I.N.D., G5 GPS sensor, IrDA USB Adapter, ProTrainer 5 software CD, Getting Started Guide, and user manual *Includes limited two-year manufacturer's warranty
Color : Grey
Size : One Size
Product dimensions : 3x6x5 inches
Product weight : 1 pounds
Product quality is Excellent.
one of the best product i have found.
Overall best value for money and it will motivate you to buy more product.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: