Stop ruining your hands - Primo Chalk 6oz loose. Switch to Primo gym chalk and experience the difference for yourself. This is the way climbing and lifting chalk should be.
Availability: Out Of Stock
Primo Chalk is different and we ve found that it s often helpful for customers to get some tips on how to get the full experience. So, here goes!
- If possible, It s a good idea to wash your hands to get the oils and stuff off before you use chalk. You don t have to but it could improve your experience and work out. We ve found that this is especially true when climbing and doing Crossfit.
- Get a little, knock off the excess and work it into your hands. More is not usually better with Primo.
- Keep the package closed when not in use. Moisture from the air gets absorbed and will change chalk (not just Primo) over time.
- if you bought loose chalk in one of our buckets, we recommend dispensing some into a smaller container. It s a real bummer if someone knocks over a bucket of loose chalk on your gym floor.
- Finally!! wash your hands after working out. That s good practice anyway. Even better though, when using Primo Chalk, our essential oils go into overtime and condition your skin when you do!
We created Primo climbing chalk with organic essential oils and high grade epsom salt. Primo Chalk is antibacterial and conditions skin. Weight lifters and Crossfitters have reported that Primo gym chalk reduces and even prevents rips and tears. It provides a strong, lasting grip with less than your usual lifting chalk. It also smells great! Try putting some Primo Chalk in your shoes, bag or anything else that s getting stinky! Preferred by athletes around the globe. Made in the USA. Contains no harsh chemicals and no antibiotics.
Features : LASTS ABOUT TWICE AS LONG with half the amount you are used to using from plain magnesium carbonate chalk *SUSTAINABLY SOURCED AND TRUSTED in NFL and NCAA weight rooms. Our customers include professional and collegiate teams with coaches that know their lifting chalk! *ANTIBACTERIAL ESSENTIAL OILS provide natural protection against tearing and dryness common from plain weight lifting chalk *DRAMATICALLY IMPROVES GRIP with fine grind gym chalk and high quality natural epsom salts *FRESHENS SHOES, BAGS AND ANYTHING ELSE you choose. Our climbing chalk has a unique blend of essentials oils that create a pleasant Primo scent
Size : 6 oz (170g)
Product dimensions :
Product weight :
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: