Ray Of Sun Yoga Mat Bag, Carries Any Size Mat For Yoga Or Pilates; Large Pockets To Carry Other Accessories: Water Bottle, Towel, Yoga Blocks And Straps, Personal Items, Inner Zippered Clothing Compartment; Can Also Carry A Beach Mat And Supplies
Availability: Only 2 Left In-stock.
Your Ray of Sun Yoga Bag hangs like a garment bag but carries like a mat bag. It comfortably holds your yoga mat, towel, water bottle and change of clothes.
The open concept storage area easily accommodates Yoga mats and towels of any length and thickness and features 2 adjustable lock buckles to ensure that your mat is secure. Compact yet spacious.
Includes a flat zippered clothing section as well asÂ two convenient zippered storage pockets to hold your belongings such as a wallet, cell phone or other yoga accessories like your yoga strap or blocks.
Also includes both a double handle for hand carrying as well as a removable cross body shoulder strap that allows for your bag to be carried comfortably over either shoulder.Â
Benefits / Features
- Lightweight and cleans easily
- Multiple storage compartments.
- Can be used as a garment hanger
- Made of nylon material with a canvas feel
- Mesh water bottle holder tightens around any sized water bottle
- All zippers have a pull tab to make opening and closing easier
- Adjustable lock buckles
- Folds into quarters for easy, compact storage when not in use
- 21.5" length x 19" width when open flat (open sides allow for any mat width)
- 31.5" length when garment section is open
- Front pockets: 8" H x 6" W x 2" deep
The Ray of Sun Yoga Mat Bag is available inÂ two striking colours - slate grey or magenta
Mat, towel and water bottle not included
Money back guarantee
Features : Made of lightweight nylon material with a canvas feel that is easy to clean.
Color : Gray
Made my life easy.. This one made the difference.
Overall. ..very good Product. Fit for purpose.
one of the best product i have found.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: