Key Features and Specifications:
- Capacity: 2900-cubic inches
- Padded, contoured adjustable shoulder straps
- Load lifters
- Sternum strap with integrated whistle buckle
- Adjustable, padded waist belt with anti-sway straps
- Padded, adjustable back panel with lumbar support and increased air ventilation
- Large main compartment with organizer for hiking gear
- Elastic mesh helmet pocket
- Hydration compatible pocket with integrated cooling liner (reservoir not included)
- Two mesh side pockets
- Detachable GPS pocket on the shoulder strap
- Hide-away bottom mesh pocket
- Dual ice axe loops
- Hide-away rain cover
- Dimensions: 22 by 12 by 7 inches
- Lifetime warranty
About Rokk Packs
Engineered for strength and durability, Rokk packs all feature double stitched seams, two-needle stitched zippers, and bias-taped inside seams to eliminate raw edges that can fray. For additional strength, the lower shoulder straps on every Rokk pack are sewn into delta wing attachments. This construction technique provides more stitches at key stress points. Finally, at the points where stress and strain take their greatest toll on gear, Rokk includes generous bar tacks and back tacks.
Features : Hydration-compatible 2900-cubic-inch capacity, panel-loading, internal-frame backpack *Large main compartment with interior organizer; hydration pocket with integrated cooling liner; elastic mesh helmet pocket *Adjustable padded shoulder straps with load lifters and sternum strap; padded, adjustable back panel and waist belt *Two mesh side pockets; detachable GPS pocket on the shoulder strap; hide-away bottom mesh pocket *Pack measures 22 by 12 by 7 inches; lifetime warranty
Color : Blues
Size : "
Product dimensions : 12x7x22 inches
Product weight : 3.1 pounds
Simple & elegant.
Product couldn't have been better.
It is simple, elegant and beautiful product.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: