The rugged, compact light offers a super-bright 200 lumens in the palm of your hand.
- Virtually indestructible LED emitter regulated to maximize light output and runtime
- Precision micro-textured reflector creates smooth, optimized beam
- Tough polycarbonate window resists impact
- High-strength aerospace aluminum body is mil-spec hard-anodized for extreme durability
- Tactical tail cap switch; press for momentary-on, twist for constant-on
- Weatherproof; O-ring- and gasket-sealed
- Includes high-energy CR123A batteries with ten-year shelf life
- 200-lumen maximum light output
- Two-hour tactical runtime
- 5.2-inch length
- 1.25-inch bezel diameter
- 5.2-ounce weight with batteries
Surefire lighting products include a limited lifetime manufacturer's warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
In 1969, Dr. John Matthews -- an engineer with a Ph.D. from Cal Tech -- founded the Newport Corporation to harness the power of laser light for industrial applications. Over the next decade, the Newport Corporation grew to become a leader in the field, pioneering a host of patented industrial uses for the laser. Dr. Matthews' later created and patented the first laser sight for law enforcement use with firearms, a market that became his primary focus. His newly formed subsidiary, Laser Products, eventually created the first weapon-mounted flashlight. The popularity of the SureFire WeaponLight, as it was called, led the company to rename itself SureFire, and focus on creating a host of rugged lights for tactical use, which continues to be the company's primary focus. "
Features : Tactical flashlight provides simplicity of operation and surprisingly powerful illuminating power in compact package *LED emitter regulated to maximize light output and runtime; precision micro-textured reflector creates smooth, optimized beam *Tough polycarbonate window resists impact; high-strength aerospace aluminum body is mil-spec hard-anodized for extreme durability *200-lumen maximum light output with two-hour tactical runtime; 5.2-inch length, 1.25-inch bezel diameter, and 5.2-ounce weight with batteries *Includes limited lifetime manufacturer's warranty
Color : Black
Size : Two 123A Lithium Batteries
Product dimensions : 1.26x5.2x1.26 inches
Product weight : 0.33 pounds
Got it. Excellent product of packing! Everything works perfectly!
Value for money.Easy to use.
Made my life easy.. This one made the difference.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: