Titan Mil-Spec 550 Paracord / Parachute Cord, Forest Camo, 103 Continuous Feet, 620 Lb. Breaking Strength - Authentic Mil-C-5040, Type Iii, 7 Strand, 5/32 (4Mm) Diameter, 100% Nylon Military Survival Cordage. Includes 3 Free Paracord Project Ebooks.
Availability: Only 2 Left In-stock.
Titan Paracord's quality is trusted by Military Forces and Outdoor Enthusiasts around the world. Our Superior Quality means Superior Performance.
- Titan Paracord has a Minimum Guaranteed Tensile Strength of 550lbs.
- 100% Bump-free, Bulge-free, Kink-free.
- Made to Military Specifications w/Colored Government Contractor Marker Inside
Titan Paracord is made from 100% Nylon, measures 5/32 in diameter, and contains 21 individual strands, braided into seven seriously-strong 3-strand yarns. Its official military designation is MIL-C-5040H, Type III, 550 Paracord. Titan Paracord is the ultimate utility cord, and is also known as 550 Cord, Parachute Cord, or Survival Cord.
Typical utility uses for Titan Paracord include:
- Securely tying down items to the top of your vehicle or tying small items to your backpack or waist when hiking.
- Hanging a rucksack from a tree to keep your food away from critters or Stringing up a clothes-line to dry out wet clothing.
- Stringing up a trip wire to rig an area by tying cans, chimes, etc. to the cord to alert you of intruding animals.
- In addition to its general utility functions, Titan Paracord is also excellent for Survival Kits, Bug-Out Bags, and Vehicle Emergency Kits.
Typical survival situation uses for Titan Paracord include:
- When threaded with beads, use as a pace counter to estimate distance covered by foot.
- "The guts", or individual yarns of the core, can be removed when finer string is needed for fishing line or sewing gear.
- Slowly lowering your equipment or an object down from a higher plane.
- Securing a makeshift splint or creating a makeshift sling.
- Creating or Rigging a pulley system to lift a heavy object.
We confidently back our product with a 100% satisfaction, no hassle, money-back guarantee. Try Titan Paracord today and you'll never purchase another brand again! "
Features : OUR RISK-FREE PROMISE: Join the 10,000's of military Veterans and Outdoor Enthusiasts around the world who trust and depend on the Titan Paracord brand. If you're not completely satisfied with our products, we will fully refund your purchase. *EXTREMELY STRONG: Rated at over 620 LBS, Titan 550 Paracord meets or exceeds all MIL-C-5040-H, Type III specifications so that you know you can count on it when it matters. *THE PERFECT CORDAGE: Titan Paracord is the perfect utility cord for Home & Auto Emergency Kits, Camping, Hunting, Survival Kits, Disaster Prep, Bug-Out Bags, and Crafting projects. From Para-Cord Lanyards and Bracelets, to Dog Collars and Belts...There is no limit to what you can use the Titan paracords for. *EXTREMELY VERSATILE: 550 Paracord is specifically designed for rugged utility applications requiring Strength, Durability, and Compactness. From crafts, clothes lines, and outdoor tent guy lines, to an emergency rope substitute...everyone should have 100 ft of Titan Paracord available for camping, hiking, hunting, and boating trips. *READ OUR REVIEWS: Titan is a California-based, Veteran-owned small business dedicated to quality outdoor survival and tactical products...And our focus on Quality means Superior Performance. Try our Risk-Free Guarantee today!
Color : Forest Camo
Product dimensions : 2.5x8x2.5 inches
Product weight : 0.56 pounds
no competition as far as this product goes.
Overall best value for money and it will motivate you to buy more product.
Simple & elegant.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: