Feast your eyes on our first-ever fork-style roof rack bike mount with factory crossbar capability right out of the box. (Please note: The ForkLift is recommended for carrying bikes only, not pallets loaded with heavy stuff.)
- Simple tool-free installation and removal of the bike mount from your car roof rack
- Fits most disc brakes
- Secure and lockable skewer with integrated adjustment knob for single-handed, easy access (SKS LOCK CORES sold separately)
- Easy-to-adjust sliding wheel tray makes positioning the rear wheel a snap
- Fits car rack systems with round, square and most factory crossbars right out of the box
- Doesn't touch the painted surfaces of your bike and makes for a great bike mount for your carbon rig
At Yakima, we believe the outdoors is more fun when shared. The more the merrier. Because the outdoors is not just about the adventure, it's about the stories told, the inside jokes and the shared memories. Memories that remain, long after the trip is over. It's been 30 years now, and we not only make safe, secure racks for your gear, what we really do is make room for butts in seats. At Yakima, we're extremely proud of what we do. Because we're not just making the world's finest car racks - we're getting the gear out of the car and more friends in!
Features : Fits Yakima round, square, factory and aerodynamic crossbars right out of the box *Simple tool-free installation and removal *Easy-to-adjust sliding wheel tray fits a wide range of bike lengths and fits most disc brakes *Yakima SKS Locks sold separately. *Love it 'Till You Leave It Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Color : One Color
Size : One Size
Product dimensions : 6x54x6 inches
Product weight : 9.42 pounds
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: