Zippo Black Crackle Lighter
The Black Crackle lighter is the product that made Zippo Manufacturing Company what it is today- an American icon recognized throughout the world. From 1933 until 1942, Zippo lighter cases were manufactured from brass and chrome. During WWII, all brass material was supplied to the military effort and was not available for domestic use. Zippo produced a steel case lighter and inside unit. Because the drawn steel cases had an uneven, unsightly finish, they were coated with a thick black material that baked to a crackled finish. Today, we apply a Black Wrinkle finish using a specially formulated powder coating process. Each lighter has a bottom stamp signifying the year it was made, is refillable, and is backed by Zippo's famous lifetime guarantee. All windproof lighters are American made in our Bradford, PA factory and come packaged in a gift box.
Features of Zippo Black Crackle Lighter
- Genuine Zippo windproof lighter with distinctive Zippo "click"
- All metal construction; windproof design works virtually anywhere
- Refillable for a lifetime of use; for optimum performance, we recommend genuine Zippo premium lighter fluid, flints, and wicks
- Made in USA; lifetime guarantee that "it works or we fix it free"
- Fuel: Zippo premium lighter fluid (sold separately)
Specification of Zippo Black Crackle Lighter
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: