TheraBand Hand Exerciser, Stress Ball For Hand, Wrist, Finger, Forearm, Grip Strengthening & Therapy, Squeeze Ball to Increase Hand Flexibility & Relieve Joint Pain, Red, Soft, Beginner
TheraBand Hand Exercisers are a product for hands, fingers or forearms. They are available in two shapes (standard and elongated) and in five progression levels. Their unique soft feel enables users to complete a variety of movements to strengthen grip, increase dexterity and mobility, and improve fine and gross motor skills through a system of progressive compression while offering the added benefit of hot and cold therapy. The XL, elongated hand exerciser is one-third larger than the standard size and is designed for patients with arthritis or large hands. Each Exerciser is individually packaged with exercise illustrations. Lightly dust with corn starch or baby powder to achieve desired texture.
- Unique soft feel Hand Exerciser ball for rehabbing and strengthening hands, and is essential for rock climbers, bodybuilders, golfers, guitarists, pianists, and racket sports players to increase grip strength
- Great for increasing flexibility, range of motion, fine and gross motor skills and relieving arthritis pain, can be heated or cooled for hot and cold therapy relief and is easy to clean with soap and water
- Product may become tacky with use, and you can reduce stickiness simply by dusting product with either corn starch or baby powder
- The softer yellow and red models are a non-messy alternative to hand putty, stronger models are a far better option than standard stress balls or other hand strength devices
- Each mat measures 24" or 40" x 75"
- Choose between .6" thickness or 1" thickness
- Mats are high density and lightweight
- The Closed-Cell Construction is tear resistant
- Made of Polyethylene
Color : Red - Soft
Size : 3.75 x 6.75 x 2
Product weight : 0.17
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: