6Pcs Kid's Roller Blading Wrist Guard Elbow Guard Knee Guard Great Christmas Gift Black
Children's roller skating, skateboard to note:
1. Children under five years of age or slide should be under adult supervision.Slide
2. Should be worn when adequate protection appliances (such as shield support, elbow pads and knee pads and helmet).
3. Slide should check the products before screws, rivets and whether strong shoes.
4. Should slide on the safety and legal field.
5. Should be avoided in the car more and more people in the field or slide on the night.
6. Should avoid water, oil or uneven ground
Knee: whether a beginner or have experience of roller skating, the knee is falls down on the highest probability and the area with the biggest impact, if you don't wear protective devices, it is easy to hurt.
Elbow pads: this part is easy to accidentally and abrade, especially after the practice some senior action - such as slip - when injured by unskilled.
To protect the palm: beginners often due to improper slip support action wrist or hand scratches;Roller skating player occasionally may scratch, put on armor can avoid these unnecessary damage.
Shape: As Picture As Shown
Size: All Code
Quantity: 6 Pcs(2Pcs Guard palm +2PcsElbow pads +2Pcs Kneepad )
Material: Breathable Mesh Cloth + PVC
Features : Color: Black *Shape: As Picture As Shown *Size: All Code *Quantity: 6 Pcs(2Pcs Guard palm +2PcsElbow pads +2Pcs Kneepad ) *Material: Breathable Mesh Cloth + PVC
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: