Buckles at each corner let you adjust surface tension, and when it s time to head home, simply unlatch the buckles, fold, and slide the table into an included carry bag.
- Measures 27-by-26-by-27 inches (W x H x D)
- Six-pound weight
- 600-denier polyester material
- Included shoulder bag measures seven-by-37 inches (W x D)
All ALPS Mountaineering products include a limited lifetime manufacturer s warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
About ALPS Mountaineering
ALPS Mountaineering, a small company located in rural east central Missouri, was started by former Kelty brand manager Dennis Bruneas a family business with the mission of providing more gear for more people. The company offers performance-oriented packs, tents, sleeping bags, furniture, and air pads.
ALPS strives to provide customers with:
- Performance-Oriented Products with Consumer Designs: ALPS constantly considers end-user feedback in creating and fine-tuning its product designs
- Tough, Durable Construction: ALPS uses only quality raw materials to create products designed for rugged outdoor use, all of which come with a limited lifetime warranty
- Affordable Prices: Despite the high-quality, well-constructed nature of ALPS s product, their pricing is surprisingly affordable
Features : Double Level Allows Top Level to be Open for Food & Games *Buckles at Each Corner Offer Quick Setup and Allow User to Adjust the Tautness *Includes Game Pieces; Four Built in Beverage Holders *8 x 36 Shoulder Carry Bag; Khaki 600D Polyester Fabric *Dimensions: 27 wide x 27 long x 26 tall; Weight: 6 pounds
Color : Checker Board
Size : 27-Inch x 27-Inch x 26-Inch
Product dimensions : 6x38x9 inches
Product weight : 6.35 pounds
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: