Paracord Planet 550 Lb, 100' Foot Hank, Multi Camo Parachute Cord. Also Known As Paracord Rope, Parachute Rope, Utility Cord, Tactical Cord, And Military Cord. Usa Made To Provide Durability And Strength.
Availability: Only 1 Left In-stock.
Paracord Planet offers quality Paracord created by U.S. Government Contractors
· Commercial Grade
· Tensile strength of 550 lbs (min. breaking point)
· Composed of 7 two ply yarns with the sheath composed of 32 woven strands
· Survival: Did you know that Paracord can be extremely useful in survival conditions? The possible uses are endless, but the following is just a short list of how Paracord can be helpful when you may need it most:
· Securing a tent
· Use the inner threads as fishing line or sewing thread
· Replace broken boot or shoe laces
· Use as a clothesline
· Hang food and gear at raised heights
· Secure items together in a bundle
· Secure a tarp between trees
· Crafting: Paracord has grown in popularity due to its multiple uses. You may have seen survival bracelets being worn or sold in stores. Crafting with Paracord can be a fun hobby that many have come to enjoy today. You can make all sorts of items such as the following:
· Survival or awareness bracelets
· Lanyards and key fobs
· Dog Collars
· Monkey fists
· Interesting Tidbits: Did you know that you can cut Paracord without a blade? Yes, you can cut Paracord with nothing but itself. It will require a little time and effort, but it can be done which may be helpful in survival situations. You can also make a basic cobra bracelet and have more than 70 feet of usable strands while a King Cobra bracelet contains over 120 feet!
Features : What is paracord? Paracord is a light weight rope made of nylon kermantle material. It originated in the use of World War II for paratroopers. Once the troops were in the field, they found many uses for the paracord in a variety of applications. Present day, paracord is used as a general purpose utility cord by both the military and civilians. The outer sheath is made up of a high number of strands giving it is shape, size, and texture. Paracord has a diameter of about 5/32 of an inch (4 mm). *What can paracord be used for? Paracord gives you endless possibilities for uses. You can secure items in place by tying them down, hoist up objects to higher levels to keep them out of reach, remove the inner strands to use as sewing thread or fishing line. You can craft the paracord into dog collars, bracelets, necklaces, lanyards, key fobs, monkey fists, belts, wrist bands for watches, create decorative shoe laces or boot laces, gun slings, pouches, and much more. *What are the features of paracord? Our 550 paracord has 7 strands that allow it to have a tensile strength of 550 pounds. It is lightweight and is a must have for any survivalist out in the wild. Paracord is UV light resistance so it will not fade in the sunlight, rot, or mildew when wet. Our paracord is created for us by certified US Government contractors. *Why has paracord become so popular? Paracord has grown in popularity amongst military users and civilian users alike in recent years. With its unlimited potential, hobbyists have created survival bracelets for charities, boy and girls scouts, breast cancer awareness, friends and family, and much more. Survavlists are keeping paracord on hand when camping, in the field, or in the wilderness due to the endless amount of uses it can be used for. *Why buy paracord? Paracord is a must have for nearly everyone. Whether you are into hunting, fishing, camping, crafting, farming, construction, landscaping, roofing, survival situations, and much more. Buy it and store it in your vehicle, garage, boat, ATV, tool chest, your house, emergency kit, motorcycle, tackle box, and much more to have whenever you need it. Learn to create bracelets, necklaces, lanyards, leashes, and more. Paracord can be the perfect gift for friends and family of all ages.
Product dimensions : x1
Product weight : 0.005 pounds
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: