What's in the box?
- FT2 training computer
- T31 coded transmitter
- FT2 Getting Started Guide
- Body Measurement:
- Automatic age-based target zone: To help you train safely and effectively, the training computer determines your heart rate target zone limits automatically, according to your age-based maximum heart rate (220 minus age). The limits are determined either in beats per minute, as a percentage of your maximum heart rate, or as a heart rate reserve.
- Average and maximum heart rate of training
- Heart rate: Can be expressed as the number of beats per minute, or as percentage of your maximum heart rate. Heart rate can also be expressed as a percentage of your heart rate reserve, meaning the difference between your resting heart rate and maximum heart rate (HRR = HRmax - HRrest). In Polar software or during strength training, heart rate can be displayed as a graphical trend.
- HR-based target zones with visual and audible alarm: You can define your target zones for a training session based on heart rate to help define the right intensity. When you are out of the preset zones, the training computer will give a visual and audible alarm.
- Manual target zone: This feature enables you to define the target zone as you want and is suitable for your training. You can set the target zone for your training as beats per minute, as a percentage of your maximum heart rate, or as a percentage of your heart rate reserve.
- Polar OwnCode (5kHz) coded transmission: Coded heart rate transmission automatically locks in a code to transmit your heart rate to the training computer. The training computer picks up your heart rate from your transmitter only. Coding prevents interference from other training computers.
- Recording: Training files with summaries
- Training: Enjoy HeartTouch button-free operation of the wrist unit. When HeartTouch is on, different training information during training can be accessed without pressing buttons, for instance, when gloves make pressing buttons difficult, by bringing your training computer close to your transmitter.
- Date and weekday indicator
- 12- and 24-hour clock
- Water resistant to 30 meters
Polar products include a limited two-year manufacturer's warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
Polar helps you truly understand and maximize your training. The company's combination of expertise in sports, physiology, and electronics results in its technologically innovative product line of sports and fitness tools, dating back to 1977. Polar caters to all fitness levels by offering a comprehensive product range, in order to help athletes -- from professional-level performers to those simply wanting to get in shape -- achieve desired results.
Features : Heart rate monitor is ideal for recreational fitness enthusiasts looking to track their training progress *Displays heart rate information on large, clear LCD display; simple one-button start is easy and convenient *Coded heart rate transmission helps avoid cross-talk; watch has backlight, date and weekday indicator, 12- and 24-hour clock, and is water resistant to 30 meters *Comes with FT2 training computer, T31 coded transmitter, and FT2 Getting Started Guide *Includes limited two-year manufacturer's warranty
Color : Black
Size : One
Product dimensions : 3x6.9x5.1 inches
Product weight : 0.22 pounds
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: