Combining the thermal properties of an insulated vacuum bottle with the lightweight, flexible features of a plastic bottle, Polar Bottle s insulated water bottle is the ideal choice for active people. Simply fill with liquid and ice and hit the trail. For even longer cooling power, fill your insulated bottle and store it in the freezer before use. Either way, it will keep liquids cold twice as long as conventional water bottles.
The double-wall construction of our insulated water bottles creates a thermal barrier of air to keep heat out and cold in. Foil layers reflect solar rays for additional thermal protection.
BPA-Free & Phthalate-Free
Polar Bottle has never used BPA in any water bottles. Even the first Polar Bottles in 1994 were BPA-free.
- Case of 24 Polar Bottles
- 100 percent BPA-free and Phthalate-free
- Double-wall construction; a thermal barrier of air keeps heat out and cold in
- Foil layer reflects solar rays for additional thermal protection
- Constructed of low density polyethylene, a durable, lightweight and FDA food grade approved material which complies with the Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act of 2008 (CPSIA) as well as California Proposition 65
- Fits standard bicycle water bottle cages
- Removable carrying strap so you can take the bottle everywhere
- Wide mouth allows ice cubes easily into the bottle and makes cleaning easy
- Urethane drinking valve is removable and replaceable
- Dishwasher and freezer safe
- Made in the USA
- Fluid Capacity: 20 ounces / 24 ounces
- Bottle Weight: 132 grams / 144 grams
- Height: 9 inches / 10.5 inches
- Diameter: 2.95 inches / 2.95 inches
Features : 24 bottles with double-wall construction; a thermal barrier of air keeps heat out and cold in *100 percent BPA-free and Phthalate-free *Fits standard bicycle water bottle cages *Wide mouth allows ice cubes easily into the bottle and makes cleaning easy *Dishwasher and freezer safe
Color : Various
Size : 24 oz.
Product dimensions :
Product weight : 9.2 pounds
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: