Rep 3 in 1 Wood Plyometric Box for Jump Training and Conditioning 16/14/12
3-in-1 Plyo Box for Jump Training and Conditioning
This wooden plyo box is built like a tank, and designed to work well for CrossFit workouts! The predrilled holes and interlocking joints make this plyo box easy to assemble and very strong. Perfect for all sorts of plyometric box exercises, whether you're doing box jumps, step ups, box squats, or negative jumps, it'll do the job.
Superior Fit and Construction Our 3-in-1 plyometric box is made of construction-grade 3/4" plywood and the 4 available boxes measure 16" x 14" x 12". CNC machined for a perfect fit every time. The edges are sanded down to prevent scrapes on missed jumps. Unique interlocking joints and reinforced internal structure on the 2 larger boxes greatly increases the strength of the box and reduces the number of screws needed to assemble.
Easy Plyometric Box Assembly
- Allows 3 different box heights (useful for CrossFit workouts and the prescribed heights of 24 inches and 20 inches on the 2 larger boxes)
- 3/4" plywood with puzzle joints and internal bracing(on the 2 larger boxes)
- Large box weighs 50 lbs when fully assembled, medium is 35 lbs, small is 17 lbs
- 400 lb recommended maximum
- Puzzle piece design means you can't mess up putting it together
- Pre-drilled holes and includes all needed screws for easy assembly
- Wood glue along the edges is recommended for added strength, but not necessary
- The box ships unassembled to save you money.
- Approx construction time is 10-15 minutes with a power screwdriver, 25-30 minutes with just a regular philips head screwdriver
Features of Rep 3 in 1 Wood Plyometric Box for Jump Training and Conditioning 16/14/12
- 16x14x12 inches, Highest Grade Plywood - 3/4 inch thick. Assembly screws are included.
- PLEASE NOTE: 16 inch side is a small landing surface. You will need to land softly or use that side for step-ups. If intending to use 16 inch for box jumps with beginners, we recommend our 16/20/24 box.
- Puzzle box design. Does NOT include internal brace--box is small enough that it doesn't need it.
- Sanded down edges for comfort and safety, CNC machined for precise fit (no struggling to assemble)
- Pre-drilled holes makes it quick to assemble. 10-15 minute assembly time with a power screwdriver.
Specifications of Rep 3 in 1 Wood Plyometric Box for Jump Training and Conditioning 16/14/12
|| 16 pounds
|| 16.4 pounds